On Todays show you’re back on the couch with me!
So today, I was just not feeling great. Feeling anxious. Feeling sad and not really knowing why…and I’m here to talk all about it, while in the moment…
- It’s ok not to feel great but it is about how you then deal with it…please don’t bottle it away…
- You are allowed to cry
- Try not to take it out on your partner, friend etc. I encourage you to explain that you are not feeling 100% and really need to work through your feelings…the nicer you are, the nicer they will be
- Stop. Move to a quiet area. Take 3 big belly breathes..
- Write down all your thoughts…everything!!!
- How do those thoughts make you feel, and NOW is the chance where you get to decide if you want to feel like that…so, do you?
- You have a choice to start changing your thoughts, BUT you need to believe them…
- Always ask for help – mum, mother in law, friend…reach out especially for those things like washing, folding, cleaning – say yes to it all!
If you haven’t already, go connect with me!
DO YOU LOVE THE REAL MUM LIFE PODCAST?
Mama’s, we’re practically already best friends, but I’d love you even more if you would subscribe to The Real Mum Life Podcast on iTunes and give us a review!